WARNING - AIRPORTS ADMINISTRATORS CHECKLIST
1. AIRPORT STATUS The airport has the default status "Closed", if the airfield is working you must change it to "Open" in the "Operation" field.
2. SCHEDULED SERVICE The Scheduled Service (Fuel Service) by default has the status of "YES", if you do not have a Scheduled Service, update the Scheduled Service field with the status of "NO".
3. ADDRESS Fill in the address, phone, website (if theres any), region and city correctly!
4. LOCATION Check if the airports continent and country fields are correct.
5. AIRPORT DATA Enter the main airport data in the General Information field, including security.
6. NOTAM, RMK, AIP, GENERAL INFORMATION If theres any information from NOTAM, RMK and AIP, keep these fields always updated.
7. AIRPORT ZOOM In the "Images Zoom" field, enter the appropriate Zoom for the aerodrome view in the cover photo in the App (20 = closer, 1 = farther).
8. KEYWORDS In the "KEYWORDS" field fills the keywords to search in the App. On the worsky.com website, if you dont put any keys (eg name, icao, city, etc) you wont find airports.
9. ELEVATION Fill in the correct aerodrome elevation in the Elevation (FT) field.
10. SECURITY Take care of flight safety, always keep the data updated!
11. FUEL PRICES When editing fuel brands and prices, keep then always updated
12. CHARTS (cards button) If theres any a chart on the aerodrome, always keep it up to date.
13. RADIO FREQUENCIES (frequency button) If there are radio frequencies at the aerodrome, register the frequencies correctly.
14. RUNWAYS Maintain correct landing track information such as dimensions, paving and lighting. The map PIN must always be centered in the middle of the track.
15. LIVE CAMERA If there is a camera at the aerodrome, create a name and register the link, ex: Camera 17R, Camera 35L.
16. DENOUNCES Always check if there are any denounces regarding the aerodrome.
**DO NOT PUT FALSE INFORMATION SO YOU DONT LOSE YOUR ADMINISTRATOR RIGHTS!
**ALWAYS KEEP EVERYTHING UPDATED!